DATE: August 3-4, 2019 (Sat/Sun)
PLACE: Pioneer Pavilion parking lot @ 2007 Cherry St, Ferndale, WA
BENEFICIARY: STRONG AGAINST CANCER, benefiting Seattle Children’s Ben Towne Center for Cancer Research
FEE/REGISTRATION: Now until 7/12/19, guarantees each player a tournament t-shirt. *Fees must be paid by 12th avoid late fee charges.
- Team Prices:
- $100/team K-2nd
- $120/team 3rd-12th
- $160/team Adult League
Late Registration*: July 13-19th requires $20 additional fee. Scheduling begins 7/20, with absolutely NO registrations accepted after Friday, 7/19/2019. (Leftover t-shirts will be given out in order of registration until supply is gone).
- Late Prices:
- $120/team K-2nd
- $140/team 3rd-12th
- $180/team Adult League
*All registrations must be received online or by mail no later that July 19th at 5 pm in order to be on the schedule.
Divisions will close when/if an optimum number of teams are reached in any division after Preferred Registration closes on 7/12/2019. Teams that register late will be placed on a waitlist and notified no later than the 26th.
- 3 game guarantee
- Play, rain or shine!
- BOY & GIRLS, going into grades K-12 (K-2 may have different rules)
- Limited food vendors on site
- TEAMS MUST BRING THEIR OWN BASKETBALL
- Teams MUST check in at the information booth (located in the covered shelter in parking lot) prior to their 1st game. We will confirm all players have a parent/guardian signature on file
- Game schedules will be emailed to teams a few days before start.
- A player can only play on one team
- All players MUST have a parent/guardian signature on the Makayla’s Street Jam 3-on-3 Waiver before playing. This is part of the registration form. (If you register online, you may print the waiver and submit signatures on this form. Signatures do not need to all be on the same page, just make sure the team information is completed at the top of each form so we can match up signatures.)
- Max players per team is 4
- Limit of one player substitution from original roster prior to start of tournament. All changes must be approved by the Tournament Committee before Friday, July 19, 2019
- No refunds, EXCEPT: Minimum number of teams in a division is 4. If there are not enough teams in a particular division, teams already registered have the option of a refund or playing up