DATE: August 4-5, 2018 (Sat/Sun)
PLACE: Cherry & 2nd Ave, Ferndale, WA
BENEFICIARY: STRONG AGAINST CANCER, benefitting Seattle Children’s Ben Towne Center for Cancer Research
FEE/REGISTRATION: Now until 7/23/18, guarantees each player a free t-shirt
- Team Prices:
- $100/team K-2nd
- $120/team 3rd-12th
- $160/team Adult League
Late Reg*: July 23-27th $20 additional fee (Scheduling begins 7/30, absolutely NO registrations accepted after Friday, 7/27/2018.) (left over t-shirts will be given out in order of registration until supply is gone).
- Late Prices:
- $120/team K-2nd,
- $140/team 3rd-12th
- $180/team Adult League
*We highly recommend an email notifying us of your impending registration to make sure we have a spot! Divisions will close when/if an optimum number of teams are reached in any division after Preferred Registration closes on 7/21/17. Teams will be accepted during late registration if it makes sense for the number of teams in that division.
- 3 game guarantee
- Play, rain or shine!
- BOY & GIRLS, going into grades K-12 (K-2 may have different rules)
- Food vendors on site
- Teams MUST check in at the information booth prior to their 1st game. We will confirm all players have a parent/guardian signature on file and give out the team bag.
- Game schedules will be emailed to teams a few days before start.
- A player can only play on one team.
- All players MUST have a parent/guardian signature on the Makayla’s Street Jam 3-on-3 Waiver before playing. This is part of the registration form. (If you register online you may print WAIVER only and submit signatures on this form. Signatures do not need to all be on the same page, just make sure the team information is completed at the top of each form so we can match up signatures.)
- Max players per team is 4
- A player can play up in grade, but not down
- Limit of one player substitution from original roster prior to start of tournament. All changes must be approved by the Tournament Committee before Wed. July 25, 2018
- No refunds (except as noted below)
- Minimum number of teams in a division is 4. If there are not enough teams in a particular division, teams already registered have the option of a refund or playing up.