Rules are posted. http://makaylasstreetjam.com/rules/
Registration is now open!
Just posted: http://makaylasstreetjam.com/home/
- Venue map/court layout
- Rules, including K-2 exceptions
- Revised 6th Grade Girls Schedule
All volunteers are invited to a BBQ on Friday night,
- Boxx Berry Farm.
Come with any questions you may have, pick up your FREE Volunteer t-shirt and help yourself to dinner and dessert!
Schedules have been emailed out to all players that we have an email for, and posted here on our website: http://makaylasstreetjam.com/schedules/
The Ferndale Boys and Girls Club is hosting a FREE Pancake Breakfast for you and your kids! This is to support our mission and to bring attention to all of the greatness that “The Club House” brings to the children of our community.
All Makayla Street Jam 3on3 teams and all of Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish & King Counties (teams not required) are welcome. Come have breakfast, listen to music and get amped up to compete in honor of Makayla!!!
We had a team change last night that affected 2 divisions. Hoping to post schedules by tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.
Rules have been posted under the 2015 Home menu option.
We understand everyone will be waiting for schedules, but just know that we will be working intensely on getting those emailed. Please be patient! Answering tons of emails asking about them will just slow us down. We will get them out as fast as we can!!!!
Don’t forget that our tournament’s mission is three-fold: Honor Makayla, raise funds/awareness for pediatric cancer and to host a fun filled family event. Please take a moment over the weekend and reflect on Makayla’s story, help us raise funds by participating in the ways listed below and have fun!!!!
- Blanket drive; please bring new or homemade blankets to the information booth. If you need more information, please email us back! Children’s goes through 500 blankets each month for the sick kiddos!
- Basket Raffle/Silent Auction: People have donated fun baskets and you can buy tickets to try to win them! There will be a tent showing off the baskets, and other wonderful items, you can buy your tickets there and bid on the items. If you’d like to have your team put a basket together it’s not too late. Just bring it along on Saturday! We’ll make room for it!
- Donating: It’s easy to donate funds for our cause too! We’ll gladly accept cash or checks during the tournament at the Information Booth. ALL proceeds from this event go to Ben Towne Foundation, which supports Children’s Cancer Research Center.Checking in/Team Bag Pick up:
- Check-in will be in the picnic shelter right outside the old Ferndale Library building. Basically, across the field from where we have been in the past.
- You may check in anytime after 8:30 Saturday morning, 8/1. This is when you pick up your team bag.
- Please do not come early as we are still trying to get things set up and going. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
- Only players that have a signed waiver on file will be allowed to play. Blank registration forms can be printed from our website and all players’ parents can sign at checkin.
- One parent MAY NOT sign for all players. If you aren’t sure if we have yours, please email me and I’ll check for you. Coming prepared will make check-in go mush quicker 🙂
- You may only take your team bag from check in when you have provided all players’ signed waivers and you have paid in full.
- You must complete check-in before you can play!General:
- Regarding Score keepers and Referees, if you have a question, concern, problem or suggestion, please speak to a Court Monitor or a Committee member. PLEASE DO NOT speak with our volunteer referees and score keepers directly!!! That is our job. Let us know if there is a problem and we will work to resolve it.
- Excel Physical Therapy will be on site to help with minor injuries and ice. Don’t be shy about stopping in to see them!
- Food vendors will be on site; pizza, hot dogs, tacos etc…
- Team captains need to sign their score sheet after every game. During bracket games be sure your team name is correct.
- Results will be posted on either our Facebook page or our website, maybe both.
If there is anything we can do for you, please see us at the information booth! Looking forward to a fantastic 3rd year!!!
Missed the registration deadline? There are still many ways to support this year’s event and the kiddos at Children’s!
We need VOLUNTEERS to keep score, referee and monitor the courts! We’d LOVE to have you!
We need BLANKETS! Come by, watch some games, have some food and drop off your blanket!
Donate BASKET or other item for our Silent Auction/Raffle!
DONATE! Every dollar brings us closer to finding the cure!